Join Our Team
Now Hiring... Pet Sitters & Dog Walkers!
Who We Are:
Wags Pet Club LLC is an established and well-loved pet sitting company. We are seeking exceptional Dog Walkers & Pet Sitters to add to our team.
Who You Are:
Someone looking for part time work or supplemental income. You must love pets and have passion for helping people.
Dog Walker & Pet Sitting positions are flexible, part time hours. Some weeks will be busier than others depending on our clients needs, holidays, business trips, etc. You can expect to work anywhere from 5 - 15 per week to start.
We currently need people available between these hours:
* 9:30am - 12:30pm
* 12:30pm - 3:30pm
* 5:00pm - 9:00pm
* Weekends, Holidays & Long Weekends
- You must have a reliable car.
- Have a flexible schedule.
- We ask that you be willing to make at least a 6 mos. commitment.
- You MUST love cats & dogs. We occasionally care for other animals as well.
- Must be comfortable with large & small dogs.
- You must be available to work some holidays. We do offer holiday pay!
- You must have a smartphone, preferable with unlimited data.
- Must be able to walk 3-5 miles a day, in all weather.
- You can pass a criminal / background check.
What We Offer:
- Bi-weekly direct deposit & client tips
- Liability insurance, bonding & Workers Compensation
- Paid training & continued education
- Field support
- Opportunity for advancement
- Performance & referral bonuses
- Flexible hours
- Discounted pet care
$13 - $15 per hour DOE
We Work In The Following Areas:
Roseville, Mounds View, Shoreview, New Brighton, NE, parts of St. Paul & surrounding communities. You must be willing to drive to clients homes in these locations. You will be paid for drive time between homes.
Wags Pet Club Dog Walking & Pet Sitting embraces diversity and we strive to create an inclusive environment for all.